Re: Working Meeting for WCAG techniques - Thursday 29 May, 2014 - 4pm EDT

Hi Loretta, sorry I won't be able to attend tomorrow's meeting. I want to see about contributing this live demo/test case I'm working on for aria-atomic and aria-relevant on aria-live regions. It kind of mimics when you're typing a tweet and it says you only have X number of characters left.

http://pauljadam.com/demos/aria-atomic-relevant.html

I don't see any techniques that explain the uses of aria-atomic or aria-relevant so I would like to share that info since it's pretty complicated to get working in all browsers.

I'll be adding more support notes.

Is this something the wcag techniques group would be interested in? If so please let me know and I'll write it up.

Thanks!

Paul J. Adam
Accessibility Evangelist
www.deque.com