Re: EO Tutorials review

I agree that AT honours the scope attribute and pays attention to it. It
helps, especially with JAWs 13 and under... I'm fine with requiring it. It
is easy to do. I think the thing I'm trying to address is the simple two
tier heading example with a couple of merged cells on the top row, and not
requiring headers and ids on it. Webmasters want to throw tomatoes whenever
this comes up in training. Well, not THAT bad, but it is a ton of work, and
is prone to error, and surprisingly there have not been many free or cheap
tools that work well and do this automatically... so if the AT can handle
these tables without ids and headers, I think many people will be happy...

Cheers,

David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*

Tel:  613.235.4902

LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidmacdonald100>

www.Can-Adapt.com

*  Adapting the web to all users*

If you are not the intended recipient, please review our privacy
policy<http://www.davidmacd.com/disclaimer.html>