From: Bailey, Bruce [mailto:Bailey@Access-Board.gov]
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2014 10:30 AM
To: Joshue O Connor
Cc: WCAG
Subject: RE: Agenda for 27 May 2014 WCAG call

Sorry, late regrets.

-----Original Message-----
From: Joshue O Connor [mailto:joshue.oconnor@cfit.ie]
Sent: Friday, May 23, 2014 7:53 AM
To: WCAG
Subject: Agenda for 27 May 2014 WCAG call

The WCAG WG will be meeting on Tuesday, 27 May 2014 at 11AM Eastern US
(Length: up to 90 minutes)

Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 (US) Passcode: 9224#
IRC: irc.w3.org<http://irc.w3.org> port: 6665 channel #wai-wcag

Scribe list: https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/Scribe_List

Survey/Agenda

1) Brief item on meeting with EOWG regarding LC-2895.

2) Brief update on progress regarding the review of EO accessibility
tutorials.

3) Action item purge. Can everyone please have a look at any action items
with their names on them and close any that you have either dealt with or
have been over taken by events. Any action items that you are not sure about
please let us know.

http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/track/actions/

Note: You can use 'My Tracker' to see any outstanding action items that are
yours.

4) Continuation from this last weeks survey: Starting at item 2
https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/20140520/

5) Survey: Proposed responses to public comments:
https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/2705_2014/

6) Every week we will spend some time doing a review of open issues/actions
http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/track/issues/

7) There are still some comments that need responses (feel free to pick
one):

https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/Comments_Needing_Responses

--
Joshue O Connor/Andrew Kirkpatrick