Re: About "programmatically determined link context"

I was testing with JAWS 15 with IE 11, and FF29 this morning, and checked
the command to read the current sentence while sitting on a link to get
context. ALT+ NUMPAD5 . It only read the link not the surrounding sentence.
I was testing on the Wikipedia home page where a link was in the sentence.
I also tested the command to read the paragraph CTR+NUMPAD 5 and it worked
fine. This behaviour for both commands was the same in FF29.

The command to read the sentence does not appear to work anymore unless
someone finds differently we should probably remove that from the UA notes
for h78...it does not appear to be in any JAWS documentation either.

Cheers,

David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*

Tel:  613.235.4902

LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidmacdonald100>

www.Can-Adapt.com

*  Adapting the web to all users*

If you are not the intended recipient, please review our privacy
policy<http://www.davidmacd.com/disclaimer.html>