aria-describedby technique update

I had an action item to address Jonathan's and Joshue's comments on the
aria-describedby.

Jonathan wanted to ensure that people with low vision and people with
cognitive disabilities wouldn't have trouble finding the link context
referenced by the describedby.

I've added a sentence to the description.

"All of the referenced elements should be visually close to the link,
either under the same heading, or in the same or adjacent paragraph, spanor
div. This will ensure they can be easily seen be people with low vision who
zoom in on the page, and for people with cognitive disabilities so they can
easily find and understand the link context."

I added the line item to the test
"Check that the link text and the referenced elements are within the same
or adjacent paragraph, div or span element, or under the same heading. "

I removed reference to ACCNAME and ACCDESCRIPTION to address Joshue's
comments.

I've also added an 3rd example with a referenced span within the same
paragraph to address Shailesh's comment.

Cheers,

David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*

Tel:  613.235.4902

LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidmacdonald100>

www.Can-Adapt.com

*  Adapting the web to all users*

If you are not the intended recipient, please review our privacy
policy<http://www.davidmacd.com/disclaimer.html>

On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 12:32 PM, Jonathan Avila <jon.avila@ssbbartgroup.com