Re: Working Meeting for WCAG techniques - Thursday 15 May, 2014 - 4pm EDT

Thanks Loretta

I will move it to the WIKI... We'll need more time before using pull
requests for developing techniques. Perhaps when we are able to get a
rendering system XML to HTML, where we can see the HTML transformation in
real time.

Cheers,

David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*

Tel:  613.235.4902

LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidmacdonald100>

www.Can-Adapt.com

*  Adapting the web to all users*

If you are not the intended recipient, please review our privacy
policy<http://www.davidmacd.com/disclaimer.html>