Re: contrast for images of text

Thanks for the response, Andrew.
What if you didn't have the proper contrast and also didn't have any other
cue then this would fail 1.4.1, right?
Example: a paragraph of text where two words in the paragraph are a link,
like:
"This is the time for all good men" (where the words good men are actually
a link, and there is no color contrast with the surrounding text)
And what if the link had the same color as the surrounding text - that
might not fail because all users are at an equal disadvantage (since there
is absolutely no cue that this is a link)?