Re: AW: Cognitive and Learning Disabilities Task Force - DRAFT

I think that this work should be done but I share Kerstin's reservations.
In particular, I'm worried that if this is a joint WCAG task force, both
task force members and external observers may assume that WCAG itself will
be extended to include the task force results.