From: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 15:44:29 +0100
To: WCAG WG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>, ERT WG <public-wai-ert@w3.org>
CC: Eval TF <public-wai-evaltf@w3.org>, Eric Velleman <e.velleman@accessibility.nl>, Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu>, Loretta Guarino Reid <lorettaguarino@google.com>, Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>
Dear WCAG WG, ERT WG,

Thank you for your comments on the previous Editor Draft of Website
Accessibility Conformance Evaluation Methodology (WCAG-EM) 1.0.

We've addressed the comments received from this review and produced an
updated Editor Draft that we now believe is ready for approval:

1. Updated Editor Draft:
<http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/conformance/ED-methodology-20130219>
2. Log of the changes made:
<http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/conformance/comments-20130208>