FW: Mobile Note for Feedback before Tuesday 23rd April 2013

FYI - we'll discuss if anyone is interested in participating in a review on the call Thursday.

-----Original Message-----
From: Simon Harper [mailto:simon.harper@manchester.ac.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 3:31 PM
To: w3c-wai-cg@w3.org
Subject: Mobile Note for Feedback before Tuesday 23rd April 2013

Hi everyone,

as discussed on this weeks call we have an editors draft of the Mobile
note on which we'd like to invite your comments before it goes to a full
public release:

http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/2012/mobile/note/ED-mobile-20130326

The time frame is abbreviated - by Tuesday 23rd April 2013 - so that we
can iterate the cycle and get this out as soon as possible.

All comments welcome to public-wai-rd@w3.org and we will provide an
update regarding feedback on the 24th April CG call.

Cheers

--
Si.

PS I check my email at 08:00 and 17:00 GMT. If you require a faster
response please include the word 'fast' in the subject line.

Simon Harper
My Business Card   - http://simon.harper.name/about/card/
Schedule a Meeting - http://doodle.com/simon.harper.name

University of Manchester (UK)
Web Ergonomics Lab - Information Management Group
http://wel.cs.manchester.ac.uk