Re: [html-techs] Todays call

From: Detlev Fischer <detlev.fischer@testkreis.de>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 16:23:54 +0100
Cc: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>, "w3c-wai-pf@w3.org PF" <w3c-wai-pf@w3.org>
To: Joshue O Connor <joshue.oconnor@cfit.ie>
Sorry - I feel unwell and not up to participating today. I have looked at the responses in the questionnaire though and will try to address them before net Monday.
Regards,
Detlev

--
Detlev Fischer
testkreis - das Accessibility-Team von feld.wald.wiese

Tel   +49 (0)40 439 10 68-3
Mobil +49 (0)1577 170 73 84
Fax   +49 (0)40 439 10 68-5

http://www.testkreis.de
Beratung, Tests und Schulungen für barrierefreie Websites