Re: Update on a "Set of Applications" example

From: Andi Snow-Weaver <andisnow@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 14:41:58 -0600
To: "Tuttle, Robin J" <robin.j.tuttle@boeing.com>
Cc: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Can each of these apps be started independently or do you always begin with
the same "parent app" and then invoke the others from the parent?

From:	"Tuttle, Robin J" <robin.j.tuttle@boeing.com>
To:	WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Date:	11/13/2012 07:40 PM
Subject:	Update on a "Set of Applications" example

Desktop Application Suite Name: Performance Universes (now owned by Bank of
New York Mellon)
                Former names: Mellon Performance Universes, Russell/Mellon
Performance Universes, Russell Performance Universes
                Application’s included
         ·         Charts
         ·         Data Manager
         ·         Chartbooks

The product has been decommissioned for several years but was still being
sold until just recently. My first contact attempt has sent me on to
another contact in the company who is going to check with Product
Management to see if they can provide me with a copy if the application and
if so, any restrictions.

I’ll provide another update at the Thursday meeting.

(image/gif attachment: graycol.gif)