From: Roberto Scano (IWA/HWG) [mailto:r.scano@webprofession.com]
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2012 9:47 AM
To: 'Denis Boudreau'
Cc: Andrew Kirkpatrick; 'WCAG'
Subject: R: ISO for WCAG

Btw, i've wrote to iso sales about this. We do the work and ISO sells a copy of it? :-)  Or the iso cover costs 38 CHF? :-)
At least they could do a well-formed PDF instead of HTML so we at least pay for a good presentation conversion <grin>
---
Roberto Scano
International Webmasters Association / The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.iwanet.org