[html-techs] Please register for meeting at TPAC

From: Joshue O Connor <joshue.oconnor@cfit.ie>
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2012 08:42:50 +0100
To: "w3c-wai-pf@w3.org PF" <w3c-wai-pf@w3.org>
CC: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>, tink@tink.co.uk, Matt Morgan-May <mattmay@adobe.com>, Cynthia Shelly <cyns@microsoft.com>
Hi y'all,

If you are planning to attend the HTML5 WCAG Techniques task force
meeting at TPAC, please register for the 'Web Content Accessibility
guidelines' group meeting asap. We will be meeting on Thursday 1st of
November and need to confirm attendance.

Even if you haven't been active in the techniques group up to now you
are very welcome to drop by get a feel for what we are doing and hope to
achieve. If you have been active, thank you and either way we hope to
see you there!

Cheers

Josh

[1] http://www.w3.org/2012/10/TPAC/#Registration.