Re: [html-techs-tf] Minutes from July 23, 2012

I have an open action from our meeting on July 9th[1] to draft some text
to add to techniques where there are examples which would be better to
use native controls.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2012JulSep/0006.html

--
Regards, James

Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
James Nurthen | Accessibility Lead
Phone: +1 650 506 6781 <tel:+1%20650%20506%206781> | Mobile: +1 415 987
1918 <tel:+1%20415%20987%201918>
Oracle Corporate Architecture
500 Oracle Parkway | Redwood City, CA 94065