Please send agenda items by end of day Tuesday

From: Loretta Guarino Reid <lorettaguarino@google.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 22:11:54 -0700
To: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
We will only meet if we have agenda items.

Also, although we handled all  the items in last week's survey (mostly
leaving them open), please answer the survey if you haven't had the
opportunity. Shadi is particularly looking for feedback on the first item,
but additional comments on the proposed techniques would also be welcome.

Miscellaneous issues for 08 Mar 2012:   <http://tinyurl.com/78zyvhg>