RE: [html-techs] Any techniques ready for review?

From: Boland Jr, Frederick E. <frederick.boland@nist.gov>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 13:51:01 -0500
To: James Nurthen <james.nurthen@oracle.com>, "wai-xtech@w3.org" <wai-xtech@w3.org>, Protocols and Formats Working Group WG <w3c-wai-pf@w3.org>, "w3c-wai-gl@w3.org" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
I will try to do further work on the HTML5-WAI-ARIA technique for SC3.3.3 I introduced earlier this week (to James, Josh, Loretta, and Michael) to have it ready for consideration by the task force at a future meeting.

Regrets for this upcoming meeting..  Monday is Presidents Day in the U.S., a Federal holiday.

Thanks and best wishes
Tim Boland NIST