From: Joshue O Connor [mailto:joshue.oconnor@cfit.ie]
Sent: Dienstag, 31. Januar 2012 11:07
To: w3c-wai-pf@w3.org PF
Cc: WCAG
Subject: [html-techs] Call for involvement in HTML5/ARIA WCAG Techniques

Hi y'all,

On yesterdays call we had several volunteers to start work on assignments for WCAG techniques, which is great. I urge everyone to please take another look over the proposed techniques listed for HTML5 and ARIA on the updated wikis. [1] [2]

Please ping James or myself if you need any more info or are interested in getting involved in writing some WCAG techniques. This is an exciting opportunity, and techniques will pretty much be allocated on a first come/first served basis.

We do appreciate that this work may be a little daunting, so we are having a 'How to write WCAG Guidelines' masterclass on next Mondays #html-techs-ft call (17:00 UTC) so please do drop by if you wish to learn more.

Cheers

Josh

[1] http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/Techniques/HTML5
[2] http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/Techniques/ARIA