No meeting this week, but survey!

From: Loretta Guarino Reid <lorettaguarino@google.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 18:25:40 -0800
To: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
We will not be holding our regular teleconferences while the HTML5 Task
Force comes up to speed. However, please keep the meeting time available in
your calendar. We will start reviewing new techniques for approval once
they are drafted.

Although we are not meeting, I have posted a survey to respond to the
commenter on one of the issues that we discussed last week. Please answer
the survey by Thursday so we can close this issue.