Re: [html-techs-tf] Agenda for 21st May 2012

From: Joshue O Connor <joshue.oconnor@cfit.ie>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 08:14:21 +0100
To: David MacDonald <david100@sympatico.ca>
CC: 'WCAG' <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>, w3c-wai-pf@w3.org, 'Matt Morgan-May' <mattmay@adobe.com>, 'Cynthia Shelly' <cyns@microsoft.com>, 'Léonie Watson' <lwatson@nomensa.com>, 'Judy Brewer' <jbrewer@w3.org>, 'Marc Johlic' <johlic@us.ibm.com>
Hi David,

> I've just been asked to join the WCAG2ICT Task force to explore the WCAG 2
> as applies to non-web application.

Congrats.

> I can dedicate about 4-6 hours a week on
> WAI activities. WCAG2ICT, WCAG, and the HTML5TF will be using that up.

Sounds like you will have your hands full.

>So I won't be on the ARIA Techniques task force calls for a period of time.

Thanks for letting me know. The door is always open and your input has
been invaluable so we look forward to your return.

> I've provided the finalized Landmarks technique, and a healthy start on
> aria-label, aria-labelledby, and aria-describedby, (links below) which will
> need a bit of tweaking, and perhaps additional examples from Mark Johlic,
> Jon Gunderson or others, before finalization.

Excellent, and I wish you all the best with your WCAG2ICT work.

Cheers

Josh