Re: [html-techs-tf] **Meeting Cancelled** Agenda & Survey for 7th May 2012

From: Joshue O Connor <joshue.oconnor@cfit.ie>
Date: Fri, 04 May 2012 17:16:32 +0100
To: w3c-wai-pf@w3.org
CC: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org, 'Léonie Watson' <lwatson@nomensa.com>, Loretta Guarino Reid <lorettaguarino@google.com>, Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>, David MacDonald <david100@sympatico.ca>
Hi all,

Apologies but I cannot make the call on Monday. I completely forgot that
it is a bank holiday and my wife and I are going to a wedding so I just
won't make it. As Loretta is off also and James is still on leave, I am
going to cancel the call on Monday.

For people working on techniques please continue to do so and fill in
the survey sent earlier.

Thanks, and sorry for any inconvenience.

Josh