RE: [html-techs-tf] Agenda & Survey for 7th May 2012

From: David MacDonald <david100@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 10:45:49 -0400
To: "'Joshue O Connor'" <joshue.oconnor@cfit.ie>, <w3c-wai-pf@w3.org>
CC: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>, "'Cynthia Shelly'" <cyns@microsoft.com>, 'Léonie Watson' <lwatson@nomensa.com>, "'Matt Morgan-May'" <mattmay@adobe.com>
Hi Joshue

It's best when linking to the technique from the survey, that it open to a
new window... because hitting the back button makes us loose our comments
other wise...(unless they've been saved in the survey, which slows it down a

I've made a few adjustments to the descriptions to be more in line with our
other techniques.

David MacDonald

CanAdapt Solutions Inc.
  "Enabling the Web"