Re: link text 2.4.4

From: Loretta Guarino Reid <lorettaguarino@google.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 07:20:40 -0800
To: adam solomon <adam.solomon2@gmail.com>
Cc: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
This would be covered by 1.1.1:

** If non-text content is a control or accepts user input, then it has a
name <http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/REC-WCAG20-20081211/#namedef> that
describes its purpose. (Refer to Guideline
4.1<http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/REC-WCAG20-20081211/#ensure-compat>for
additional requirements for controls and content that accepts user
input.)