Further example for F69

From: Detlev Fischer <fischer@dias.de>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 12:22:03 +0100
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
I tried my hand at a further example for failure F69 that works in both
text zoom and page zoom, this time involving an absolutely positioned
header box.

Probably needs further work but seems to demonstrate failure in both IE
and Firefox, also in Opera and Chrome.

Talk to you an Thursday,

Am 14.11.2011 23:17, schrieb Loretta Guarino Reid:
> We'll reopen the discussion around F69. We will take advantage of
> Detlev's presence to review his latest failure proposals. Please send
> any other items we should take up on Thursday.

Detlev Fischer PhD
DIAS GmbH - Daten, Informationssysteme und Analysen im Sozialen
Geschäftsführung: Thomas Lilienthal, Michael Zapp

Telefon: +49-40-43 18 75-25
Mobile: +49-157 7-170 73 84
Fax: +49-40-43 18 75-19
E-Mail: fischer@dias.de

Anschrift: Schulterblatt 36, D-20357 Hamburg
Amtsgericht Hamburg HRB 58 167
Geschäftsführer: Thomas Lilienthal, Michael Zapp