Further example for F69

From: Detlev Fischer <fischer@dias.de>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 12:22:03 +0100
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
I tried my hand at a further example for failure F69 that works in both
text zoom and page zoom, this time involving an absolutely positioned
header box.

http://www.oturn.net/wcag/failure-1.4.4.html

Probably needs further work but seems to demonstrate failure in both IE
and Firefox, also in Opera and Chrome.

Talk to you an Thursday,
Detlev

Am 14.11.2011 23:17, schrieb Loretta Guarino Reid:
> We'll reopen the discussion around F69. We will take advantage of
> Detlev's presence to review his latest failure proposals. Please send
> any other items we should take up on Thursday.

Detlev Fischer PhD
DIAS GmbH - Daten, Informationssysteme und Analysen im Sozialen
Geschäftsführung: Thomas Lilienthal, Michael Zapp

Telefon: +49-40-43 18 75-25
Mobile: +49-157 7-170 73 84
Fax: +49-40-43 18 75-19
E-Mail: fischer@dias.de

Anschrift: Schulterblatt 36, D-20357 Hamburg
Amtsgericht Hamburg HRB 58 167
Geschäftsführer: Thomas Lilienthal, Michael Zapp