Re: Please send agenda items by end-of-day Tuesday

From: Loretta Guarino Reid <lorettaguarino@google.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 08:41:50 -0800
To: "Gunderson, Jon R" <jongund@illinois.edu>
Cc: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Jon,

We haven't really gotten going with ARIA or HTML5 techniques (and I'd
really like to get the current update wrapped up before we dive in too
deep).

We need a specific proposal or discussion topic to add to a survey, since
we are so far-flung and because holding unstructured discussions via
teleconference tends to be difficult.

If you could draft some specific questions or proposals, I can put them on
a survey.

Thanks, Loretta