Re: 2.4.3, 1.3.2

Adam, I am still having trouble understanding why you think the inclusion of
the HTML tabindex technique is a problem.

I think you are claiming that it is unnecessary? That it is always possible
to use a different technique to satisfy the success criterion? Am I
understanding that correctly?

Loretta