Re: Please send agenda or survey items for this week.

Adam,

The easiest way to do this is to go to the HTML5 techniques wiki page
(listed below) and edit that page, putting your technique title between
double square brackets:
[[Technique name]]

This will turn the technique name into a link to a wiki page. I've done this
for your two techniques.

The wiki page will be blank. I often copy from an existing technique wiki to
pick up the basic technique structure.

Loretta