Re: Please send agenda or survey items for this week.

From: Loretta Guarino Reid <lorettaguarino@google.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 06:39:28 -0700
To: adam solomon <adam.solomon2@gmail.com>
Cc: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Adam,

The easiest way to do this is to go to the HTML5 techniques wiki page
(listed below) and edit that page, putting your technique title between
double square brackets:
[[Technique name]]

This will turn the technique name into a link to a wiki page. I've done this
for your two techniques.

The wiki page will be blank. I often copy from an existing technique wiki to
pick up the basic technique structure.

Loretta