definition list technique h48

From: adam solomon <adam.solomon2@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 14:02:06 +0300
To: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>, Loretta Guarino Reid <lorettaguarino@google.com>
I would like to propose that sufficient technique h48 be amended. I would
like another example for definition list. A pertinent example would be a
list of data for a particular school such as:
Name: Grant High School
Principal: Hugh Grant
School Number: 456789
Tel: 01-123-4567
Fax: 01-234-5678

This is a typical list of pairs for which, I believe, a definition list is
the sole appropriate candidate to reflect the semantics of such a list. I
realize there has been some debate as to how far a dl can be taken, but I
think the above example is accepted by most opinions. Furthermore, it
fulfills an important function, as there is no other relevant markup for
lists of pairs.

adam