From: w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org [w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Roberto Scano (IWA/HWG) [r.scano@webprofession.com]
Sent: Sunday, 10 July 2011 4:03 PM
To: 'WCAG'
Subject: Audio Captcha and  G144

Hi, an issue that comes out here in Italy (where in the next month we will
have approved the government law upgrade for follow WCAG 2.0) about the
audio captcha.

http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20-TECHS/G144.html

a lot of audio captcha are in English language so there is need to put
something in techniques / examples regarding that an alternative audio
captcha for visual captcha should (I prefer must) respect the primary
language of the page.

---
Roberto Scano
International Webmasters Association / The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.iwanet.org

This e-mail is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose or use the information contained within. If you have received it in error please return it to the sender via reply e-mail and delete any record of it from your system. The information contained within is not the opinion of Edith Cowan University in general and the University accepts no liability for the accuracy of the information provided.

CRICOS IPC 00279B