RE: date pickers

From: Bailey, Bruce <Bailey@Access-Board.gov>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 08:49:25 -0400
To: "adam solomon" <adam.solomon2@gmail.com>, "WCAG" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Cc: "Sailesh Panchang" <spanchang02@yahoo.com>, "David MacDonald" <david100@sympatico.ca>
Drawing the line is the tricky bit, but it is something we face with
every ALT attribute.   I think the real-world choice is between:  (1) a
text entry box next to a mouse-oriented pop-up, and (2) a table
implementation that does not included the option for direct text entry.
I would like to suggest that one of us crafts sufficient techniques and
we see if there is group consensus for some of the less-than-perfect
solutions.