stop talking about it and start

From: <ryladog@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 01:35:16 -0400 (EDT)
To: w3c-wai-ua-request@listhub.w3.org
hi I kno plenty of persons make diets loss they're 1 objective as they're new years resolution, so I wanted to share this with my friends. I didnt tell alot of people how I lost so much bcuz i wanted to try out this stuff b4 i recommended it to any1. This was all over commercials and I was reluctant to try it but it definitely did work well for me. incase you r trying to lose pounds for the new year i strongly suggest u try Facebook Sponsored site:  http://apps.facebook.com/acaimagic/?coupon=kwk9pa6