Subject: editing help needed this week

From: Loretta Guarino Reid <lorettaguarino@google.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 14:40:47 -0700
To: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
We are looking for any WG members who can help Michael incorporate our edits
into the next drafts of the Understanding and Techniques documents. Michael
will be handling the hard stuff (porting techniques from the wiki to XML),
but we have lots of easier edits for anyone who is familiar with XML and has
a basic XML editing tool. We would like to finish updated drafts for the WG
to review by next Thursday. If you have any time to help, please contact
Michael as soon as possible with your availability for the next couple of
days. Michael will schedule an orientation schedule to get editors up to
speed on the process.

Loretta