Re: Audio Descriptions for Talking Heads

Good
I would include a note however that says this does NOT apply to a situation where there are multiple speakers and the speakers are identified on screen with visual text as they speak.

Gregg
Gregg Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Director Trace R&D Center
and Biomedical Engineering