RE: SC to cover changing widget

From: David MacDonald <david100@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 08:00:20 -0400
To: "'Jason White'" <jason@jasonjgw.net>, "'WCAG'" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Yup that works Jason...

I was thinking that these cases that the name, role, state, were available
but that the problem was one of notification of those things changing ...
but our language in the "understanding doc" for 4.1.2 covers it fine...

"The intent of this Success Criterion is to ensure that Assistive
Technologies (AT) can gather information about, activate(or set) and *keep
up to date* on the status of user interface controls in the content."

... whew!

... nice hear from you again ...

David MacDonald