Re: Audio Descriptions for Talking Heads

It sure seems to me that this kind of information doesn't need to be
synchronized. And a tool that added it to the beginning of a video would
need to be very careful that it fixed up all the timestamps in any captions
for the video.

Wouldn't it suffice to set the stage in text associated with the video?

Loretta