Re: Please send agenda items by end-of-day today

From: Chris Beer <chris@codex.net.au>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 07:44:19 +1000
Cc: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
To: Loretta Guarino Reid <lorettaguarino@google.com>
Apologies from me - no Techniques for this week (from me) - we went straight into the Queens Birthday long weekend after last meeting and was visiting family interstate until last night

Please note new email address - old address has been lost due to my host ceasing business unexpectedly.

Chris Beer