Re: Is MS Excel considered web content?

Sorry
should have said user agent.

if they are intended to be viewed through a user agent -- then they are web content

if they are intended (or only allowed) to be downloaded and viewed with another application  - then they are not.

where User Agent is defined as software designed to access web content by URL and directly present it
(or some such)

Gregg
Gregg Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Director Trace R&D Center