Re: What products export tagged PDF

Hi David,

You can add Lotus Symphony Documents to the list of applications that can
export accessibly tagged PDFs.  Lotus Symphony is based on OpenOffice.org
Technology and supports the ODF standard, ISO 26300:
http://www-03.ibm.com/software/lotus/symphony/home.nsf/product_wpe

Thanks,

Marc Johlic
Accessibility Consultant
Human Ability & Accessibility Center, IBM Research

  ( (T/L) 391-5905 | External          For self-help visit us at the IBM Human
  813-356-3081                                  Ability & Accessibility Center
  * johlic@us.ibm.com                   Follow us on ibm.com/able | Facebook |
                                                                       Twitter