RE: Review comments on PDF19

From: David MacDonald <david100@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 15:52:27 -0400
To: <maryutt@paciellogroup.com>
CC: "'WCAG'" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Right... my bad... a possessive.

-----Original Message-----
From: maryutt@paciellogroup.com [mailto:maryutt@paciellogroup.com]
Sent: April-07-11 3:38 PM
To: David MacDonald
Cc: 'WCAG'
Subject: RE: Review comments on PDF19

Hi, David,

My preference would be "PDFs" where it's plural but I think it's
better to use "PDF document" or similar ("PDF" as qualifier not as
noun). I see one instance in the PDF tech notes. Are there others?

The only instance I find of "PDF's" is in PDF11, Example 4:
"...elements use PDF's logical structure..." In this case, it's
possessive so the apostrophe is correct. Are there other cases of
"PDF's"?

Thanks,

Mary