Review comments on PDF1

From: Adam Solomon <adam.solomon2@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 22:44:27 +0300
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
1.       Is the word "tabbable" in the test a real word? (I know jquery is
using it as a selector)

2.       The test file contains a pdf and a word doc. The pdf seems to have
the appropriate alt text (though I can only inspect it in adobe reader - it
has a good tooltip). The word doc doesn't seem to have the right alt text
(at least not in the appropriate word 2007 properties dialog).

3.       PDF
92>  Reference 1.6, 10.8.2 Alternate Descriptions doesn't open on my
computer (though it might be a problem on my end - I'm not sure).

Everything else is dandy.