Re: Review points for Understanding and Techniques

From: Sailesh Panchang <spanchang02@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 06:16:09 -0700 (PDT)
To: public-comments-wcag20@w3.org
Cc: List WAI GL <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>, Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>
Loretta et al,
Please see my email (linked from Michael's email below. I believe  including H93 and H94 as techniques  and not as failures is very wrong.
From: Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Review points for Understanding and Techniques
To: "List WAI GL" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Date: Wednesday, September 29, 2010, 5:08 PM
Thanks for the reviews so far. To reduce list traffic I will list the
disposition of them below by reference to the list archive. Apologies
that this means you have to follow a link to get context of my response.

  This comment is beyond the scope of the pre-publication review.
It needs to be processed formally and cannot be addressed for this
  Same as above, out of scope.

Sailesh Panchang