Please send agenda items for this week by the end of the day today

From: Loretta Guarino Reid <lorettaguarino@google.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 11:25:11 -0700
To: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
We made great progress towards being ready for publication last week.
There are several more issues that we would like to address, if
possible:

* Can anyone draft a response to issue 2805 (pixel font sizing)?
* Ben, do we have a test case for evaluating the accessibility support
for issue 2842?
* Can we try again to compose a response to 2821?

Several new issues have come in. SInce they are after the deadline, we
won't hold publication for them, but we could include them if someone
want to draft a response:

Issues 2856, 2857, 2858

For a list of all open issues, see
<http://trace.wisc.edu/bugzilla_wcag/buglist.cgi?cmdtype=dorem&remaction=run&namedcmd=All%20Open%20Issues&sharer_id=1>