No Meeting Today

From: Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 10:38:08 -0500
To: GLWAI Guidelines WG org <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
We did not get enough responses to the request to draft answers on open issues so we will not be having a meeting today.

Please use the time instead to draft responses to open issues so that they can be surveyed next week.    Just pick one and write it up. Will take less time than the meeting and if we all do one we can get them done.

You can find them at

We will also be reviewing comments related to ATAG 2.0 next week

co-chair  WCAG WG