WCAG Bugzilla Saved Searches

From: Ben Caldwell <caldwell@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 16:14:49 -0500
To: WCAG-WG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Hi All,

To answer the questions regarding Bugzilla from today's call, you can
add Saved queries to the page footer by visiting the "saved searches"
tab on the user preferences page and selecting the "Show in Footer"
checkbox  for those searches that you'd like to have show up in the footer.

Direct link is
http://trace.wisc.edu/bugzilla_wcag/userprefs.cgi?tab=saved-searches

The following are likely the most useful:

    * All Open Issues: Lists all open issues (includes NEW, ASSIGNED and
      REOPENED)
    * pending: lists all issues that are ready for survey

Additional details related to how we're using Bugzilla are available at
http://trace.wisc.edu/bugzilla_wcag/bugzilla_use.htm.

-Ben

--
Ben Caldwell |<caldwell@trace.wisc.edu>