Open Issues

From: Loretta Guarino Reid <lorettaguarino@google.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 11:00:54 -0700
To: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
The announcement of our Understanding and Technique drafts went out
yesterday and we are starting to receive public comments. While we are
not required to close all open issues for this update (unlike our Last
Call drafts), it is good to address as many as possible. We will try
to close as many as we can at next week's teleconference.

Please look at the Open Issues:

http://trace.wisc.edu/bugzilla_wcag/buglist.cgi?cmdtype=runnamed&namedcmd=Open%20Issues

Propose responses, especially to the more recent issues, and set the
status to Resolved/Pending.

I will be out next week, so Michael will be creating the Agenda and
Survey, and Gregg will chair the meeting.

Thanks, Loretta