Re: 11 Feb 2010 Agenda =======================================

From: Andi Snow-Weaver <andisnow@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 13:22:51 -0600
To: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

I'll be up to one hour late today. Will get there as soon as I can.

Andi

  From:       Loretta Guarino Reid <lorettaguarino@google.com>

  To:         WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

  Date:       02/08/2010 11:56 PM

  Subject:    11 Feb 2010 Agenda =======================================

  Sent by:    w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org

Meeting Information
Time: 20:00 UTC, 8 AM Eastern Australia, 10 PM Central Europe, 4 PM Eastern
US
World Clock: <http://tinyurl.com/dxyzel>
Length: up to 90 minutes
Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 (US), +33.4.89.06.34.99 (France), +44.117.370.6152
(UK)
Passcode: 9224#
IRC: irc.w3.org port: 6665 channel #wai-wcag

1. Flash Techniques for 28 Jan 2010 - Part 1
 Starting with Item 7: "Adding summary information to a DataGrid"
 Survey: <http://tinyurl.com/ydnhruz>

2. Flash Techniques for 28 Jan 2010 - Part 2
 Survey: <http://tinyurl.com/ybplnsk>

3. Flash Techniques for 28 Jan 2010 - Part 3
 Survey: <http://tinyurl.com/y9vdvmm>

graycol.gif
(image/gif attachment: graycol.gif)

ecblank.gif