Action 46

From: Andrew Kirkpatrick <akirkpat@adobe.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 10:47:19 -0800
To: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Re: http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/track/actions/46

G149
http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG-TECHS/G149.html
This covers Flash within the general technique, but a technique analogous to C15 or SCR31 makes sense when people want a different focus.
We should add mention of Flash as an example here.

G165
http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG-TECHS/G165.html
This definitely applies to Flash
We should add mention of Flash as an example here.

G195
http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG-TECHS/G195.html
We can definitely add Flash as an example on this general technique also.  The above-mentioned analog to C15 or SCR31 would be the direct how-to for this.

Thanks,
AWK

Andrew Kirkpatrick

Senior Product Manager, Accessibility