Re: Keyboard focus example

It works for me on FF 3.6.3.  I can successfully tab in and out of the
flash objects on the page.

One note, the first time I tab through everything goes in sequence - i.e.
flashsample1 button 1, 2, & 3 then out of the object through the next links
and into flashsample2 button 1, 2, and then 3.  However, if I keep tabbing
through back to the top of the page the next time I get to flashsample1 and
flashsample2 it goes into the objects at "button 3" - skipping buttons 1
and 2.  I can shift-tab once inside the object to reach buttons 1 and 2
(and back out of the object) - but I can't get it to enter back at the top
of the objects after going through the page.

Marc Johlic
Accessibility Consultant
Human Ability & Accessibility Center, IBM Research

  ( (T/L) 391-5905 | External          For self-help visit us at the IBM Human
  813-356-3081                                  Ability & Accessibility Center
  * johlic@us.ibm.com                   Follow us on ibm.com/able | Facebook |
                                                                       Twitter