  - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/demos/bad/draft/2009/report/before/home>

We have discussed the input so far but have some further questions and
welcome additional suggestions:

#1. Usage of "not applicable" for Success Criteria
  - we agree with Shawn that some sort of indication on whether an SC
relates to the content or not is necessary (for instance, consider SC
1.2.2 on captions for content without any pre-recorded audio).
  - we also wonder if SCs for levels beyond what is being evaluated are
also "not applicable" or should be rather left out of the report (for
instance, evaluating content against Level AA -- should we mark Level
AAA SCs as "not applicable" or leave them out of the report?).
  - we are happy to add a footnote after the table to explain what the
term "not applicable" means in the context of the evaluation report but
welcome other suggestions for clarifying the usage of the term.
  - we intend to use the acronym "n/a" for "not applicable" but welcome
further suggestions for terms and abbreviations to use.

#2. Using X/Y fractions for Guidelines
  - we agree with this suggestion but are unsure how to count n/a SCs.
Assuming we have a GL with 10 SCs, 4 of which are met, 2 not met, 2
without related content, and 2 are beyond the level of evaluation. Is
the fraction 8/10 or 6/8 or 4/6?

Regards,
   Shadi