24 Sept 2009 =====================================================

From: Loretta Guarino Reid <lorettaguarino@google.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 14:40:40 -0700
To: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
We have no survey items or agenda items ready for this week, so we will not
holding a teleconference tomorrow. Instead, Gregg has sent out assignments
for open issues. Please use tomorrow's teleconference time to work on
drafting responses to those issues; set them to Status: Resolved - Pending
when you are done. If you have not received an email from Gregg, or if you
have any questions about those assignments, let us know.

Thanks,

Loretta & Gregg